Tuesday, April 5, 2011

can you see me there.....?

                                           Thursday challenge 
                                                      for fun and learning
                     "REFLECTIONS" (Mirrors, Windows, Water, Sunglasses,...)
Can you see me on the beach ...the billowing surging waves seem so far and i stand this side of it .. this side of the endless universe


Does the universe has sides ?
It does when you see across a frame...or your perspective...

And now ...can you see me beyond that concrete jungle ?


Taking pictures of paintings is not a good idea , but i believe it is like an appreciation to the artist . In this case i do not know the artist , the signature was not clear and these picture were a part of an office decor ... there is a sign of "no mobile phones" too..could you see that ?

There was no sign of "no camera "...and i took advantage of that...:)

Some people would be able to recognize my kurta too , in the reflection :)

9 comments:

  1. :) a picture inside a picture ..

    nice ones Yes yes I can see you he he
    nice one

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..not just your kurta, I can see a room and a man behind you... but I couldn't find the 'no mobile sign'.

    In the first pic it's difficult to make out what is real and what is virtual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes......I could see very clearly..."you breaking all rule"......he he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess... can see you!! and the 'No mobile' sign too!!
    Very apt for the theme!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. got it, same black kurta,that's in ur profile pic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ya I cn see u :) and the kurta too and the 'No Mobile' sign ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :):) I am smiling and enjoying this game of hide and seek with your reflection. :)But guess what ??
    Now I am finding it difficult to "see" the painting!! your reflection as well as the reflection of the "No mobiles " sign and another man is what I see clearly and every detail including the embroidery on your kurta is in my focus and the paintings seem to have receeded into the background!! Strange!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You said it Amrita...that is what i felt and said that the universe can have sides ...the side we are able to see and the side which gets blurred by the intensity of what we want to see...
    !!not strange any more!!

    ReplyDelete